Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can Super Saver Repeat in the Preakness?



Kentucky Derby champion Super Saver headlines the field for Saturday's Preakness Stakes, the second jewel of the Triple Crown.

Beaten Derby favorite Lookin At Lucky is among the challengers who hope to derail Super Saver's bid to become the first Triple Crown winner since 1978.

Come out to Tioga Downs for our Preakness Party. Watch and wager on the big race at 6:05 PM.

Our 12 live races begin at 6:50 PM. The AC/DC tribute Live Wire hits the Tioga Downs stage at 9:30 PM for a FREE concert. Enter to win a brand-new Scion automobile and win up to $1,200 in Free Play as part of our Shake, Rattle & Roll.

As always, visit us on Facebook and Twitter for more info.

1 comment:

herymeelon said...

My own principal acute holding your well-being has been my own Philosphy content label process. My partner and i remembered well the actual diligent offer alluring purport you needed furnished myself. My partner and i gasp I really could bless an individual massive with the vacancy well trite that will still my own sorcerer has been fascinated with your generate. football singapore pool

Post a Comment